I've received the following job posting from the nice folks at Stream UK.
Up to £45,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Camden Town, London NW1
Stream UK are a multi award winning market leader in internet broadcast convergence and due to a recent sustained period of growth this creative and innovative company requires a Flex Developer to join their expanding team. This is an exciting role that provides the opportunity to join a leading digital media company at a great time of success, expansion and continued profitability.
As a Flex Developer, your key objective will be responsibility for the development of video oriented applications using Flex (AS3), assisting with the maintenance of existing products and with the design and development of new, highly technical solutions using latest Microsoft technologies.
Additionally your core responsibilities will include:
- Development following object oriented paradigms
- Integrating applications with web services and streaming media servers such as Wowza and Flash Media Server
- Working on a variety of development projects simultaneously
- Managing time ensuring personal work loads are completed to deadlines
- Working in a high tech environment, developing cutting edge software and streaming solutions
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Flex/AS3
- Solid experience with Flash
- Good exposure to Streaming Media Servers (Wowza or Flash Media Server)
- Web Services/SOAP
- Solid understanding of UML and OOP
- Creative and artistic flair with a methodical approach to work
- Outstanding communication and team player skills
Additionally if you can have previously worked in a digital media environment it would prove to be extremely beneficial.? In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
20 days holiday
Cycle to work scheme
Employee Share Scheme
To apply please contact Becky Cawley at Stream UK.