I Just Installed FMS ... Now What?
I've lost count about how many times I've seen this question pop up, and it's finally getting answered (and comprehensively as well) by Lisa Larson-Kelly.
Mark your calendars for next's week's online Flash Media Server User Group meeting on Tuesday, February 15th.
Date: Tuesday, February 15
Time: noon EST, 11:00am Central, 9:00am Pacific
So you've just installed Flash Media Server and want to start streaming media and developing awesome collaborative applications. If you're new to FMS and need some guidance in getting started (or want to get some tips and tricks for administering your FMS server), join FMS expert Lisa Larson-Kelley for the February FMSUG meeting!
She will cover topics such as:
* Setting up applications and streams
* Playing back a stream for testing setup and final delivery
* The basics of the administration panel
* Overview of tools and configurators that ship with FMS
* Explanation of the capabilities of FMS4 so you can get the most from your server
* And more...
This is a live meeting, so you'll have the opportunity to ask Lisa questions. Hope to see you there!